What is the New Telegraph Arrows font?
New Telegraph Arrows is an additional set for the New Telegraph Regular style and consists of more than 460 arrows. Included in this set are:
• all glyphs of the standard Arrows section (Unicode 2190 – 21FF) all glyphs of the Supplemental Arrows-A section (Unicode 27F0 – 27FF)
• all glyphs of the Supplemental Arrows-B section (Unicode 2900 – 297F) More…
• all arrows of the Miscellaneous Symbols and Arrows section (Unicode 2B00 – 2B59)
• additional arrows which complete the existing glyphs
• and, finally, a lot of additional new arrows which expand the repertoire of possible directions.
New Telegraph Arrows Font families
The New Telegraph Arrows includes the following font families:
New Telegraph Arrows Preview
Here is a preview of how New Telegraph Arrows will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
Is New Telegraph Arrows Free to Download?
No, i'm afraid not. Every single font that we feature on FontsPlanet.com is a paid-for, premium font. There is no point trying to find a free download of New Telegraph Arrows so please don't waste your time looking.
It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to find New Telegraph Arrows for free. There's a lot of websites that will say "Free Download" but these are just attempts to get you to click on a link which will either take you to an ad landing page or you risk getting viruses on your computer. In the rare occasion that you do find a free download for New Telegraph Arrows remember that it's illegal to use a font if you didn't pay for it!
If you really want New Telegraph Arrows and you want to truly own it the legal and safe way, then click here to visit the download and purchase page on MyFonts.com. Here you will be able to obtain the proper license. The designer and publisher deserves to be paid for their work, as they have put in the hours and the creativity to produce such an amazing font. Good luck with your purchase and future use of this font. :)