What is the Galiano font?
Galiano is an elegant combination of a script and a narrow modern serif. It is slender, feminine and classy, while still maintaining a friendly feel. Galiano is versatile and will work perfectly for fashion, e-commerce brands, trend blogs, wedding boutiques or any business that wants to appear upscale and chic. With its 1500+ glyphs the Galiano Script is perfect for creating original and functional designs. It has extensive language support and tons of ligatures, alternates, stylistic sets and swashes that add visual interest to every letter.
The Galiano Font Family in a nutshell: More…
– Galiano – a dancing baseline script with signature loops for ascenders and descenders
– Galiano Inline – similar feel to Galiano, notably featuring a standartized x-height
– Galiano Text – a simpler version of the script with no fancy loops for ascenders and descenders and no swashes and alts.
– Galiano Serif + Italics – perfect for headlines
– Galiano Ornaments – a set of 80 beautiful ornaments to embellish your typography.
You can use the Galiano Family for high-end logotypes and magazine headlines, but let’s not forget greeting cards, invitations, posters, book covers, ads and the various web and screen usages. The overall feel of the font is elegant, sophisticated with a touch of informal and it is ideal if you want to convey a sense of class and style.
Galiano Font families
The Galiano includes the following font families:
- Galiano Inline
- Galiano Text
- Galiano Serif Regular
- Galiano Serif Italic
- Galiano Serif Medium
- Galiano Serif Medium Italic
- Galiano Serif Semi Bold
- Galiano Serif Semi Bold Italic
- Galiano Serif Bold
- Galiano Serif Bold Italic
- Galiano Ornaments
Here is a preview of how Galiano will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.